Zaeto #2 Grease
Performance Without Compromise
Zaeto is formulated for the high heat applications of the MEA region and is ideal for situations where water washout is important, or where a thicker grease is needed.
While many single purpose greases claim to reach performance standards, Zaeto Grease is the only premium multi-purpose grease formulated with Zaeto advance technology to reach or exceed these tests
- Extreme Heat – A true dropping point of +300 ?C without added glues. (ASTM D2265)
- Extreme Pressure – 800 kgf 4 ball weld test, without heavy metals like zinc or molybdenum. (ASTM D-2596)
- Water Resistance – Marine grade water washout rating, < 2.75%. (ASTM D-1264)
- Non-Corrosive – 1A rated – highest possible copper strip rating. (ASTM D-4048)
- Long Lasting – Proprietary formulation prevents grease sloughing.
- Environmentally Friendly – Outstanding protection without heavy metals or 313 toxins found in other greases.
Watch Zaeto Grease In Action
High Heat Applications
Some greases and its applications are affected by gyroscopic forces, additional heat and supplementary pressure that can separate and slough off the joints. Zaeto Premium Greas,e with its formulated technology, pulls into the steel during these high heat scenarios and ensures these scenarios are avoided.
Extreme Pressure Applications
Greases can fail when placed under high mechanical loads with increasing pressure gradients. This failure can degrade the grease or change its state, which in turn can increase the wear on parts while appearing to still ‘perform’. Calcium Sulfonate grease is known to operate very well in these situations. Using our specially formulated technology Zaeto Premium Grease ensures that it retains its form, and functions optimally while pulling into the steel to offer further protection.